We're Back & Ready To Help You
Things are going to work a little differently this time, but if you need help and don't know where to turn, please call us and we will do our best to help you.
The team at the Community Centre can be called at 02392 467545.
We're a smaller team this time and so can't help everybody in the same way as last time, so please take a few moments to read the instructions below to save you time.
Need help with collecting Prescriptions?
We will help you if
You need to:
1. Make sure that your prescription is ready at a Hayling Pharmacy
2. THEN call 02392 467545 and tell us:
3. Then wait for us to deliver to you - deliveries will be on a Monday, Wednesday or Friday afternoon.
Please Make Sure That You Are At Home All Afternoon
What If I Don't Use A Hayling Pharmacy?
If you don't use a Hayling pharmacy, then you will need to speak with your GP to arrange for your medicines to be dispensed at one of the three Hayling pharmacies or we won't be able to help you
Need Help With Essential Shopping?
We will help you if
Call Tania at your Hayling Island Community Centre on 07435 769873
Need help with worries or money?
If things are getting on top of you, then contact the Samaritans
- Call: 116 123 (24hrs)
- or visit https://samaritans.org
If you're a woman or child experiencing domestic abuse, then
- call the National Domestic Violence helpline 0800 2000 247
- or click here: nationaldahelpline.org.uk
If you're a man experiencing domestic abuse, then
- call the ManKind Initiative 01823 334244
- or visit: mankind.org.uk support for male victims of domestic abuse
If you need help and advice with your mental health problems, or if you're supporting someone with their mental health problems
- call SANEline 0300 304 7000 (4.30pm–10.30pm every day)
- or visit: sane.org.uk
If you're a man nearing the edge
- please call CALM 0800 585858 (5pm - midnight daily)
- or visit thecalmzone.net
If you're a child and you're your feeling down, then
- call Childline 0800 1111 (24hrs) - the phone number doesn’t show on bills
- or visit: childline.org.uk
The Silver Line is the only free confidential helpline providing information, friendship and advice to older people, open 24 hours a day, every day of the year.
- Call them on 0800 4 70 80 90 (24hrs)
- or visit thesilverline.org.uk
TogetherAll is an online community with 24-hour professional support, courses and peer-to-peer support. Free for some students, and all members of the Armed Forces community including veterans and families - visit: togetherall.com
Mental Health Foundation provide support and advice for all at https://www.mentalhealth.org.uk
LGBT+ helpline and website
- Switchboard 0300 330 0630 (10am–10pm every day)
- website: switchboard.lgbt
MIND Infoline 300 123 3393 (9am - 6pm Mon-Fri (excl. Bank Holidays)
Information on mental health problems, where to get help, treatment options, and advocacy
Veterans Gateway 0800 802 1212 (24hrs) veteransgateway.org.uk provide help for veterans and their families on mental health & many other issues
Citizens Advice 0300 3302 163 (open 1000 - 1600) citizensadvicehavant.org
Universal Credit Help To Claim Helpline 0800 144 8444 (open 0800 - 1800)
Stepchange www.stepchange.org for free debt & financial advice